Used Raptor Prices ?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

fordandchevyman

Full Access Member
Reaction score
hey i dont know if this is a good deal but i just found it on craigslist in the Toledo area.

2010 F150 Ford Raptor, Black, 6.2 liter, 30,000 miles, bed rug, bak flip bed cover, TST underbody and paint tratment, $38,000 obo

idk sounds about right for that truck with 30k miles. for about 3 grand more you can buy a brand new one with 0 miles, and it would be a 2012. bsae model. still very nice. good luck. il keep looking for ya.

ernie

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Older thread, but info might be relevant (and for all I know has already been posted). I was talking to the owner of a local Yamaha dealership who also buys used cars at auction. He had some time and looked up the avg prices of Raptors selling at auction (apparently one of the larger ones ?)....I was just amazed (in a good way) at the prices these trucks in good condition are going for at auction. Holding value really well, and no wonder folks are having a hard time finding used ones at prices they're willing to pay for them. Heck, for a few thousand more, might as well buy a new one instead of a used one/excellent condition. Seems the only way you're going to get one of the latter at reduced prices is if you get lucky and come across someone who really needs the cash, and now.

ernie

Tejas

Full Access Member
Reaction score
There's a used dealer here in Dallas with three. A white 2010 Scab w/5.4 16k miles,loaded for $42k. A black 2010 Scab w/6.2 39k miles, loaded for $41k. And lastly a black 2011 Screw w/6.2 2900 miles, with everything but nav/sunroof for $48k.

Let me know if anyone wants more info.

Tejas