Used Price Differences between Roush & Normal Raptor?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Robb27

Reaction score
Hello! Been a long time lurker and had a question I couldn't find the answer to given the recent price climate for used Gen 2's. Question being shouldn't a used Roush Raptor demand more of a premium than a regular Raptor if they were both 802A optioned out? That doesn't seem to be the case on a few listings and I cannot understand why?

FordTechOne

FRF Addict
Reaction score
As Pinned mentioned, Roush is not a factory package, it’s an aftermarket upfit. Same with Shelby, both are just badges and aftermarket parts.

DFS

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Mods don't add value, Roush is just mods. Same thing with the Roush Mustangs. It also doesn't help that the Roush cars are often kind of ugly.
Agreed, the Roush Raptor looks terrible with the graphics and wheels they chose as well. And that is reflected in the price as Robb mentioned, less demand for ugly trucks!

OP
OP
Robb27

Robb27

Reaction score
Got it thanks for the feedback! They are visually different for sure so understand that part completely.

MEIRONMAN207

¿Goin somewhere...What are RU waiting 4?
Reaction score
I was just chatting with a former GEN 1 Roush owner, I said former, BC he just traded his in to buy a new JEEP Gladiator Mojave. He bought his Roush two years ago for $36K and got $42K trade in value last month at the Dodge Dealership. BTW they are adding at least $5K over MSRP on the Jeep Wranglers Sport, ask me how I know (my daughter got a lease on one instead of buy)

OP
OP
Robb27

Robb27

Reaction score
Thanks for the feedback all- I ended up passing on the Roush and picked up a '19 instead this past weekend. The Roush was appealing due to their dual Fox reservoir set up at all 4 corners but the look I agree was very loud for sure. Looking forward to the forums events and will post pics in the new member intro thread shortly!