Used market remains strong

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

jamanrr

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Granger Ford.

If you search F150 forums they have a list of 3-4 dealers doing under invoice pricing of all trims except raptor.

Yeah, they are big in the Bronco market. Put some wheels and tires on the Plat and I am sure you will be happy with it. It is an old man's truck though. Chrome, Chrome, Bling Bling

dspangler

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Values may still be way over inflated right now, but I bet that only lasts a few more weeks. The pending market implosion will most certainly destroy values like it did the last recession. The big losers in this will be the people that made big purchases during the pandemic at inflated values. Very soon, those items will not have any trade/sale value and repos will be on the rise since the value bubble will have burst.
On a secondary level, I don’t think ford really has an idea what buyers want. I feel like GM / dodge /ram /Stellantis are more connected with consumer insight on what they want now. Ford is trying to hard to be Tesla and that will never happen.

NASSTY

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Values may still be way over inflated right now, but I bet that only lasts a few more weeks. The pending market implosion will most certainly destroy values like it did the last recession. The big losers in this will be the people that made big purchases during the pandemic at inflated values. Very soon, those items will not have any trade/sale value and repos will be on the rise since the value bubble will have burst.
On a secondary level, I don’t think ford really has an idea what buyers want. I feel like GM / dodge /ram /Stellantis are more connected with consumer insight on what they want now. Ford is trying to hard to be Tesla and that will never happen.
They can't please everyone, but they were #1 in truck sales again in 2021.

CoronaRaptor

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Ford is awesome period, makes the best trucks and wrangler killing bronco. Ford has done more than the other two domestic brands.
You won't get any argument from me on that statement, but I still think Ford could be doing a better job with their production/delivery system. I couldn't do better, trust me, but I hold Ford to a higher standard than Dodge or Chevy and I don't expect them to be blundering this bad.

jamanrr

FRF Addict
Reaction score
You won't get any argument from me on that statement, but I still think Ford could be doing a better job with their production/delivery system. I couldn't do better, trust me, but I hold Ford to a higher standard than Dodge or Chevy and I don't expect them to be blundering this bad.

It is outside their control, they want a build order home delivery type system with low inventory levels. They have to innovate especially since Tesla has more market capitalisation than all the domestic car makers combined. Ford doesn't want to be Tesla, but they want to beat them in the car business and will do it with innovative battery systems and operational innovations.

GCATX

King Dingaling
Reaction score
It is outside their control, they want a build order home delivery type system with low inventory levels. They have to innovate especially since Tesla has more market capitalisation than all the domestic car makers combined. Ford doesn't want to be Tesla, but they want to beat them in the car business and will do it with innovative battery systems and operational innovations.

If the "blue cruise" works without killing a percentage of drivers, they will have a winner. :Big Laugh:

CoronaRaptor

FRF Addict
Reaction score
If the "blue cruise" works without killing a percentage of drivers, they will have a winner. :Big Laugh:
Is that even operational yet? Was suppose to be available in August or something. Here it comes now: they are having supply issues. LOL

RPG9

Full Access Member
Reaction score
someone's pee pee contest? wut?

My F250 is by far the best road trip vehicle that I've ever had. When not pulling a trailer, I get 20-22 mpg with cruise set at 78 mph. With the s&b tank, I tend to get 1220 miles per tank. plus its like driving a living room inside.

My 250 costs considerably less to maintain when compared to my raptor.

All that and i still get 12ish mpg when towing my raptor on the trailer.

a super duty is the most expensive raptor mod.

I'm just waiting for the super car market to start to retract again like it did in 08. I am a glutton for punishment and want another white, flying-mirror testarossa.
I haven’t seen your new SD. Did you do another Carli kit with 37s?