GEN 2 Used Gen 2 Pricing Question

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Sandtruck

Reaction score
Possibly interested in selling mine.
9500 miles
Custom JL audio install
Icon Rear hydraulic Bump stops
Method M105 Beadlock wheels
35” teragrapplers with 400 miles on them.
still have factory take offs wheels and tires
Hi flow APR cats downpipes
Icon Upper control arms
Icon front bumper
Baja Designs curved light bar with amber Baja squares and bars
Front and rear Fox 3.0 coil over live valve shocks
Cobb Tune with Cobb transmission tune
Center consul vault
Still have the factory cats if you want them
Icon front skid plate
Light foot grey color

I think I’m ADHD I just change direction a lot in life:)
Asking 81k
I have 23k in receipts
Truck is clean
I’m in Phoenix

Last edited:

Faster48

Reaction score
In feb this year, I bought my 2020 802A 4400 miles, loaded w everything but the sunroof. Even recaros and carbon. Paid 69k
Starting to feel like I won the lottery

Spectragod

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I have a 18 ruby red screw 802 package, with less than 11k I’ll make someone a deal on, way less than a dealer.

Doctor Mike

Reaction score
I have a babied 2018 black SCREW 14,000 miles fully loaded ( carbon package, beaded wheels etc) with retractable bedcover and Auxilliary Baja driving, fog and backup lights and fold out storage bin in bed I am thinking to sell. I was a little zealous with my original purchase and truck unfortunately not practical where I am now living. Original sticker was 72k. Any idea what I could get now? Anyone interested?

SVTTrooper

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Back in 2015/16 when we were waiting for Gen 2s to be released, the market was comparable to how it is now (some will argue this but generally speaking prices were nuts). Once the Gen 2 came out prices came back down, so if you feel like prices are unjustified hold out. Prices on Gen 2s will calm down a bit.

INDO-RAPTOR

Reaction score
It may be that the ongoing global processing chip shortage may be driving up prices. I see where dealerships are raising used car prices and FORD has lots full of new truck/cars that are waiting for their final chips to be installed. Ford has also cut production due to supply shortages. Our fully functional trucks are worth more now than before this shortage but if you sell, remember... There is a front and back side to all this.

I wonder if the Raptor (Gen-3) arrival will be delayed. Sure orders are to be accepted starting on 10JUNE21, but... no chips = no delivery!

Revnkevin

Reaction score
Got one of the last 2020 scab 3,500 mi Denver’s, bed cage, extra spare, Eibach springs, Baja design pods in bumper garaged never drive it. No more super cabs

Jeremyslar

Reaction score
Question for the long-time Raptor owners. I'm in the market for a Gen 2 Raptor (I know my timing couldn't be worse) and I'm trying to figure out just how bad the used Raptor pricing is. I've seen a lot of folks who purchased new with a discount. Now I'm mostly curious what a used Raptor would normally be discounted off the MSRP? Even if I can find a 2019 lightly used at MSRP for ~$73k, just how much am I getting hosed here? And to compound matters, I'm based in California, so it's a double whammy.

Thanks in advance for any responses!
I've been thinking about selling my 2019 with 23,000 miles. It has everything except Recaro's and the carbon fiber package. I also have the extended bump
per to bumper warranty and tire warranty. Only add on is under seat storage and backflip bed cover. Email if interested.

[email protected]

Russ103

Full Access Member
Reaction score
In feb this year, I bought my 2020 802A 4400 miles, loaded w everything but the sunroof. Even recaros and carbon. Paid 69k
Starting to feel like I won the lottery
That is the perfect truck! Everything but the sunroof. I paid $68k for my 2019 1.5 years ago new (sticker was $75k) but I have the unwanted sunroof.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Arizona Free