Used 2018' Crew Cab 802A Raptor for sale $57,000

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP

03'Darin

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Well it's in a town of 11k and the same dealer for all brands. He said he made 1k on the deal.

He did. But in today's competitive world where we sell most of our inventory close to cost we need to make the money on the few opportunities we get. Their market area may be different but like I said we paid dealer to dealer $1k over invoice just to get an extra unit. We sold that truck in about 10 days and the buyer came from about 4 hours away. Just giving you an idea of how market area is with these trucks.

@03'Darin - I appreciate your post! Sounds like you're a stand up guy! You're the kind of salesman I like to deal with!

Thanks! Look me up if your in the market at some point!

Darin, what were you selling your 18's for? 3k below msrp? and what about the 19s? Im reading your allocations are used but there are always deals

We have sold all of our 17' and 18' Raptor allocation for MSRP. Now keep in mind through all of 2017' and some of 2018' our local dealers were $5k to $10k over sticker for theirs. I've sold 7 trucks to board members here. MSRP was cheaper than they were able to get. The 3 California people I've sold trucks saved between $12k - $20k on what their local Calif dealers wanted.

MurMech

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thanks Darin, that's one heck of a deal in my opinion, at MSRP for the current year, I got mine for 1500 below MSRP, an 18 in FEB, built from the factory. I know the dealers in Carlsbad and the rest of SoCal have there's listed for 100K, no way will I ever pay that much for a vehicle unless I'm making a ton. Now there are some that list below that but I'm a sucker for not paying anything more than MSRP. How do you deal with an out of state buyer in regards for registration and tax? I'm waiting on the Ranger Raptor if it ever makes it out here, I don't think I can wait past 2021.

OP
OP

03'Darin

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Thanks Darin, that's one heck of a deal in my opinion, at MSRP for the current year, I got mine for 1500 below MSRP, an 18 in FEB, built from the factory. I know the dealers in Carlsbad and the rest of SoCal have there's listed for 100K, no way will I ever pay that much for a vehicle unless I'm making a ton. Now there are some that list below that but I'm a sucker for not paying anything more than MSRP. How do you deal with an out of state buyer in regards for registration and tax? I'm waiting on the Ranger Raptor if it ever makes it out here, I don't think I can wait past 2021.

Pretty simple actually. If you write a check we can sign the MSO over to you and issue a temp tag. That gives you 30 days to pay your taxes and DMV fees in your state. Or (and if you finance) we have a company that we have everything processed for you within that 30 day window.

M3sparky

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Nice!! Yes Cali sucks!! I wanted a raptor bad 2 years ago but all the dealers in Cali said 20k above msrp .. So 2 weeks ago I found one dealer in Cali 1.5 hours away from me very poorly and wrong advertisement for a raptor at msrp So I called em and said do u have fully loaded white raptors at msrp they said yes , and less than few hours later I was grinning like a kid on Christmas finally getting my favorite truck. All my local dealers Even my cousin that's a manager said his best cost is 6k above msrp because their still selling 18s right now 10k to 15k above msrp ! Crazyyy.