Used 17' Raptor Screw with 3,500 miles avail!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

03'Darin

FRF Addict
Reaction score
We just got a 2017' Raptor Super Cab (Edited.... I mistakenly posted Crew cab, it is a Super Cab) with 3,500 miles on it.

Truck is Black, 802A package, bead locks, roof, exterior and hood graphics, bed extender, tailgate step, tailgate applique, heated steering wheel and technology package.

Truck stickered for $64,400 new and can be bought for $62,500. That's almost $2k under sticker with only 3,500 miles.

Location is Duncannon Pa.

Post here or PM me if you need any more info

Darin

Last edited:
OP
OP

03'Darin

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I’d bet that @03’Darin might be willing to talk for a serious buyer...

Unfortunately that's pretty much as good as it gets.

I don't know if anyone followed the thread about book value on these trucks. A poster showed a book value for a 17' Raptor at something like $45k. I posted a bunch of auction sale figures for the 17' Raptors and they are bringing a couple thousand under sticker.

Our current market area has almost no Raptors available. The few that are range from sticker to $10k over. We got allocation for 4 units at both of our stores again for 18' and they are all spoken for.

Reaction score
Unfortunately that's pretty much as good as it gets.

I don't know if anyone followed the thread about book value on these trucks. A poster showed a book value for a 17' Raptor at something like $45k. I posted a bunch of auction sale figures for the 17' Raptors and they are bringing a couple thousand under sticker.

Our current market area has almost no Raptors available. The few that are range from sticker to $10k over. We got allocation for 4 units at both of our stores again for 18' and they are all spoken for.

Book value means nothing. It's not the 90s anymore. I've dealt with at least a a couple dozen dealers up and down the coast and a few in middle Amercia, neither dealer uses any book anymore. The books are supposed to be based on auction market value, but obviously they are off by $15K in this case. And I'm glad they don't and I'm sure everyone else is, especially those that paid $80K then find out it's only worth $45K after 6-8 months? So, fortunately, dealers use real, live auction value. Anytime you go to a dealer to trade in, they will pull up auctions on screen and have 3 categories to choose from. If they are a good dealer, they'll even show you the screen to justify it. The only "book" that comes close is kbb instant cash offer, but they have fine print, in cases where they go lower at auction.

photoneffect

Full Access Member
Reaction score
We just got a 2017' Raptor Screw with 3,500 miles on it.

Truck is Black, 802A package, bead locks, roof, exterior and hood graphics, bed extender, tailgate step, tailgate applique, heated steering wheel and technology package.

Truck stickered for $64,400 new and can be bought for $62,500. That's almost $2k under sticker with only 3,500 miles.

Location is Duncannon Pa.

Post here or PM me if you need any more info

Darin

Something is wrong with your sticker price. Assuming by "roof" you mean the moon roof that's $16,755 in options on a $52,250 base. Even without destination charge that's $69k. Might be doing yourself a disservice saying it's $64k sticker. Do you have a VIN or window sticker?

Reaction score
Something is wrong with your sticker price. Assuming by "roof" you mean the moon roof that's $16,755 in options on a $52,250 base. Even without destination charge that's $69k. Might be doing yourself a disservice saying it's $64k sticker. Do you have a VIN or window sticker?

+1! It's well over $70K if it's a Supercrew, but it's likely a Supercab

Last edited:

Mcnawsty

Banned
Reaction score
I would bet the dealer paid $53k for it on trade. With that, a buyer should be paying no more than $57k for it. It just isn't worth more than that - especially with 3500 miles on it.