Use: Interior Driver/Passenger Door Storage

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

KOBRA2848

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I also was bothered by my Surefire flashlight rattling around so I put it in a neoprene bottle koozie. It works great and I don’t worry about someone borrowing it since it’s out of sight.

Mark

sixshooter_45

2019 Ruby Red Metallic SC, 3.5 L Twin Turbos.
Reaction score
3 lb hammer, tire repair kit, work gloves, winter gloves, bug spray, large road flares, extra charging 12V for phone, more bug spray.

OP
OP
CTK59

CTK59

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
New Mexico, it ain't "new" & it ain't "mexico"
Gloves, mud scraper, microfiber towels, puke bags (for my passengers ;)), small tools, trash bags, safety glasses.

If you’re concerned about rattling maybe 3D print some inserts. toolbox lining works well too and it’s cheaper. I use it in several areas of my truck
Assuming I have a 3d printer! :)

melvimbe

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Thanks... just found those .. may have to give them a try.

Should have mentioned that I have those. They are ok, but like I said, I don't think they will stop rolling objects. Biggest issue I have with them is that they don't cling too well to the pockets that aren't completely flat, so they don't stay in place. Also seem to attrack dust, but you can clean'em up real easy. Mine are currently out of the truck.