Usb outlet device for dash top power.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

MKivSupra

Reaction score
I am in no way affiliated with this item, just found one that is a good option for adding usb/usb-C to gen 2s. Im sure they are on the .com site as well but the browser only shows me canadian amazon.

So many of these have a crazy bright blue lgiht or red etc. I was originally looking for some without lights until i came across these and figured id give them a try.

These are an exact match to the "ice blue" ambient lights our trucks have. I plan to use 2 for the dash top cubby that builtright and other brands have mounts for. (There is cleaeance for these too) These offer a usb and a usb-c outlet. With capable cords in a Samsung S22 Ultra the usb comes up as "fast charge" and the usb-c comes up as "super fast charge". This is the same fastest charge my phone gets with a 45w wall charger. Quality seems alright, better thab you could expect for under $20. Since its not something I will be plugging in and out of daily, I think they'll last.

For whatever reason my phones dark light camera focuses on the ice blue and corrects it to almost white but they are the exact same as the ambient lighting. I tried to have the camera focus on the steering wheel to keep the blue in the picture and it really brought out the blue but it shows that even under these weird scenerios the led is appearing the same as the rest of the ambient lighting.

BlueFire USB C Car Charger, QC 3.0 USB Fast Charger, Dual USB Charger Socket Power Outlet with QC 3.0 USB + USB C, IP66 Waterproof Car Charger Adapter with LED Lights for Car Boat Marine RV Motorcycle https://a.co/d/91pg2KV

Attachments

• 20230322_210405.jpg
    20230322_210405.jpg
    65.2 KB · Views: 59
  • 20230322_210431.jpg
    20230322_210431.jpg
    99 KB · Views: 55