USA Made Wheels

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Nick@Apollo-Optics

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Those are badass. How is fitment with 0 offset? Need new fenders to not look like a bro dozer?

17x8.5 0 offset is going to be the exact same as Method fitment. Tire poke slightly out the fender, but definitely not a bro dozer look.

Oh god... I like these, ALOT.

Must resist. Must just use money for investment purposes...

RESIST THE CAUSE.

With the way truck prices are, you could call this an investment :D

EricM

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Those are badass. How is fitment with 0 offset? Need new fenders to not look like a bro dozer?
Forgot to mention that... in addition to all the features the AE 012s had- AE made a true "Raptor fitment" version with a positive offset that was the same as the stock wheels, with only the required offset adjustment for the wider 9" wheel.

When 90% of people buy wheels aftermarket wheels, they want people to notice them. So when it comes to trucks- unfortunately that means 0 offset and negative offset wheels pretty much exclusively.

Stick some Ridge Grapplers on there and the stock positive offset is more than enough to constantly sling **** up the side of your truck. The stock KOs are skinny.

OP
OP
J

JCO

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
KMC has recently started manufacturing stateside. I was notified the other day that their new Impact wheel is made in the USA. They have Raptor fitment available, 17x8.5, 0 offset, hub centric at 87.1mm, available in black and bronze.

View attachment 312617 View attachment 312618

We've got black in stock. Bronze is coming in next month. Price is also very competitive at $242 a piece. Feel free to message me if you'd like to get a set on order.

17" VenomRex wheels are made in China. 20s are made in Taiwan. Not sure about the new VR-601BL that's coming out.
Those are niceee!

D3 SS 3D

Full Access Member
Reaction score

These are 0, just FYI, I wouldn't consider this "full" bro dozer, is there some poke, yes. I think the better question (beyond looks) is what are you planning to do with the truck, offroading, jumps, etc., then that's a consideration for you with offset.

0E525602-EFD2-4E8F-A3A1-E62D60031595.jpeg

Fordraptorrrrrrrr

Full Access Member
Reaction score
To me the best wheels you can get that are designed for off road would be the Innov8s, at around $1000+/- they aren't cheap but are a true boutique wheel. I was going to get them for the Raptor but as I'm selling it I'll be getting a set for my Super Duty that I ordered. The G600s look sharp!