Us protective service roush raptor

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

DirtNasty

FRF Addict
Reaction score
This posting was just brought to my attention via LEX....***

With respect to DirtNasty's comments as operators, we do not build websites and really do not appreciate his lack of respect for those who risk their lives everyday to save the lives of others. This type of response is a strong indicator that any type of individual that would post a comment like that is usually the one who goes in with his team, but never comes out. ***

If you were a quite professional you would have PM'd me. So we do not side track this thread for this vendor who did killer work on your nice truck i would suggest you do just that if you have any further insults to throw my way.

WarSurfer

FRF Addict
Reaction score
the first rule of fight club: you don't talk about fight club... lol

Wouldn't 'counter intrustion detection' be detecting when someone is countering an intrusion? Isn't the idea to detect the intruder, not detect the countering of the intrusion?

It's also a little confusing, your company wasn't the first to develop a 'whatever whatever' intrusion detection system, yada yada... (the link for osv360 is a dead link btw) The first intrusion detection system that integrated comms, 3d imagery, virtual barriers and biometrics was offered by L-3 Communications, they bought and improved the Praetorian program that the Marines and 'other' agencies currently use. I was on the Red Team that tested the gear in 2005.

Remember, you can't spell teamwork without fratricide... or something like that. I kid, I kid. In all seriousness, send me a PM, I can help you guys with your website content.

back on topic:

LEX - do you have any close up pictures of the front light bar thingy? Are the lights on two different brackets or one bracket? I like how you stacked them and I'd like to do something like that but on a pre-runner style bumper.

Last edited:
OP
OP
lexmotorsports goodguy

lexmotorsports goodguy

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
LEX - do you have any close up pictures of the front light bar thingy? Are the lights on two different brackets or one bracket? I like how you stacked them and I'd like to do something like that but on a pre-runner style bumper.

We actually modified a ford racing lightbar, that was already on the truck, we made it all one unit to hold both of the 40's

it is very solid, and very doable on a bumper if your are interested in one, I will work on getting some other pics up for you.

the over the windshield lightbar mount has been tested @ 120mph on the way from phx to vegas with no issues :biggun:

We are working on a price point and will let you guys know ASAP

Last edited:
Reaction score
WarSurfer ~

Thank you for your offer to assist us with our website. We currently have a new website under construction that will provide a better insight as to our operational capabilities.

To answer your question regarding counter intrusion, C.T.-9 is a secondary security solution which incorporates several multifarious key technology elements including rapid fog deployment and sound/tone generator systems specifically designed to shut down a burglary in progress after the primary system has already been compromised.

The U.S. Protective Service is currently engaged with LEX to develop a new lighting system that will provide our law enforcement officers, emergency responders and military operators in the field with a much greater survival rate regardless of the operational environment.

We consider it both an honor and a privilege to be afforded that opportunity as we are dedicated to protecting and saving lives 24/7/365.

Luxury X Moto

LEX Motorsports
Reaction score
Lightsonlightsonlights

[URL="http://luxuryextrememotorsports.com/roush-svt-raptor-satin-black/"]Click here to watch the video - shows the lights lit up at night ![/URL]

raptor_night_lighting.png

also heres an image of our new Tundra bumper for ***** n gigz
toyota_tundra_bumper.png