Urgent , need help if someone connected can assist!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

AutoXRacer

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I wouldn't be worried about state inspections...

HOW THE HELL DID THAT VEHICLE MAKE IT PASSED QUALITY!!??

What else is the truck missing?

I wouldn't be in a rush to take delivery... if it's missing wiper motors, I'm sure they missed smaller stuff...

Send the truck back to the factory for a do over!!!

That's just insane!!

Xtinct

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Check inside the truck, you may have the coveted RainX option. It lightens the truck and provides better performance. Just apply to your windshield monthly or after each rain.

Aren't thefts much higher in Canada, maybe wipers are the next high dollar item thieves are going after.

e5-1c84f8d07b84_1.5b47d30d252c336c23b42594b3b6dc26.jpg

All joking aside this is a crazy thread!

98rangerdave

Full Access Member
Reaction score
OP
OP
N

nauticalx

Reaction score
Got the vehicle. They took the motor from another f150 (the only other new one they had on the lot) after I told them it's the same motor. Thanks everyone for your constructive input and help! They're are crazy times parts wise but Ford needs to get it's assembly and quality control act together! Big time!

OP
OP
N

nauticalx

Reaction score
Truck had a whole host of other imperfections and issues I'll have to share at a later date. Driving her home now.... and a local dealer will resolve the loose ends. The stuff we go through!

Last edited: