GEN 2 UPR Dual-Valve Catch Can

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

digscruze

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have one on my truck, combined with a clean side catch can and it works great!

although the install calls for drilling on the intake tube and if you’re running an S&B CAI like I am it’s a PITA to drain.

Otherwise, it works great and has a high capacity

OP
OP
RedRptr

RedRptr

Reaction score
I have one on my truck, combined with a clean side catch can and it works great!

although the install calls for drilling on the intake tube and if you’re running an S&B CAI like I am it’s a PITA to drain.

Otherwise, it works great and has a high capacity
Can you send me what clean side catch can you’re using? How much does the “clean” side get versus this?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

digscruze

Full Access Member
Reaction score
It’s the UPR clean side combo, I believe there’s an option to add it when purchasing a new one.

Clean side is significantly less than the dirty side but I still collect blow by through there. So it’s definitely collecting something.

8WOOD

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I got this. The drill bit size wasn't around in all of socal, so I had to order it online. My raptor spews out about 2 oz of oil every 5k, so thats not alot of oil over 5k. Proabaly not necessary, but it makes me feel good about myself!

BUY IT SUPPORT AMERICA!

ddpt

Full Access Member
Reaction score
CJ Pony Parts when will you refund my money?

I'll think twice about ordering from you the next time.

Sent from my SM-N986U1 using Tapatalk