UPR catch can and Cobb stage 1-2

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Beenjammin

Reaction score
I have read so many positive posts about these that i am ready for someone to take my money. Problem is that I can literally find no one that carries both. Someone will have all the cobb and have mishimoto, or have the UPR but no Cobb products. ID prefer to get everything from one place and support the forums. Will most likely have to use two but wanted to ask first.

really was wanting: Cobb stage 1 with TCM, ATV titan IC, and UPR dual can. One stop shop possible?

OP
OP
B

Beenjammin

Reaction score
Thanks I did. I ended up just going for catch can separately. i couldnt find anyone that carried both products. thanks

Russ103

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have read so many positive posts about these that i am ready for someone to take my money. Problem is that I can literally find no one that carries both. Someone will have all the cobb and have mishimoto, or have the UPR but no Cobb products. ID prefer to get everything from one place and support the forums. Will most likely have to use two but wanted to ask first.

really was wanting: Cobb stage 1 with TCM, ATV titan IC, and UPR dual can. One stop shop possible?
Contact @GooseTuned for the tune. He’s the #1 guy around here (and anywhere else as far as I’m concerned) for Raptor tunes.