Upper control arms

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Matts6foot8

Reaction score
2010 6.2 150,000 miles 2nd owner
Does anyone recognize this upper control arm? I'm trying to figure out the manufacturer. I know the lower control arms are stock but I cannot find any markings on the uppers. I'm assuming these were installed by the previous owner along with other suspension upgrades. The reason I ask is because the passenger side ball joint has just a small amount of play and was wondering if the ball joint itself was replaceable and not the entire control arm. I'm not familiar with this type of ball joint.

Attachments

• 20210702_133625.jpg
    20210702_133625.jpg
    205 KB · Views: 21

Sano Dano

Full Access Member
Reaction score
2010 6.2 150,000 miles 2nd owner
Does anyone recognize this upper control arm? I'm trying to figure out the manufacturer. I know the lower control arms are stock but I cannot find any markings on the uppers. I'm assuming these were installed by the previous owner along with other suspension upgrades. The reason I ask is because the passenger side ball joint has just a small amount of play and was wondering if the ball joint itself was replaceable and not the entire control arm. I'm not familiar with this type of ball joint.
Looks like a RPG upper arm.
The uni-ball is what will need to be replaced

Attachments

• FrontSusp2.jpg
    FrontSusp2.jpg
    127.9 KB · Views: 24
OP
OP
Matts6foot8

Matts6foot8

Reaction score
Thank you for the info. Do you know if there is a sleeve or housing around the uni-ball that would need replaced also? I'm assuming these press in just like regular ball joints correct?