Uplifter Switch Fuse Location

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

usurper

Reaction score
Hi all,
I mistakenly wired 2 BD Squadron Pro lights to switch #5 on my 2019 Raptor. I thought this was a 10amp location but it’s only a 5. I blew the fuse (I assume) on this after 10-15 minutes of operation.

I know these fuses are in the passenger well somewhere - but I can’t find them. I don’t think they’re in the bank of standard fuses behind the plastic door. Is there another location? Anyone have a picture of this location to help?

Also, I was going to move these to another switch unless someone just says to throw a 10amp fuse in there and it’ll be fine.

Thanks for any help in advance!

OP
OP
U

usurper

Reaction score
Sorry about this post, everyone. I did this from my phone and did not realize it was in the GEN1 forum. If a mod sees this, please delete this thread.

nfsraptor

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Hi all,
I mistakenly wired 2 BD Squadron Pro lights to switch #5 on my 2019 Raptor. I thought this was a 10amp location but it’s only a 5. I blew the fuse (I assume) on this after 10-15 minutes of operation.

I know these fuses are in the passenger well somewhere - but I can’t find them. I don’t think they’re in the bank of standard fuses behind the plastic door. Is there another location? Anyone have a picture of this location to help?

Also, I was going to move these to another switch unless someone just says to throw a 10amp fuse in there and it’ll be fine.

Thanks for any help in advance!
Idk if you got your answer but they are under the hood I blew some too and found them the hard way lol.