Uplifter Fuse Location

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

usurper

Reaction score
Hi all,
I mistakenly wired 2 BD Squadron Pro lights to switch #5 on my 2019 Raptor. I thought this was a 10amp location but it’s only a 5. I blew the fuse (I assume) on this after 10-15 minutes of operation and the lights no longer operate.

I know these fuses are in the passenger well somewhere - but I can’t find them. I don’t think they’re in the bank of standard fuses behind the plastic kick panel. Is there another location? Anyone have a picture of this location to help?

Also, I was going to move these to another switch unless someone just says to throw a 10amp fuse in there and it’ll be fine.

Thanks for any help in advance!

Loufish

FRF Addict
Reaction score
unless someone just says to throw a 10amp fuse in there and it’ll be fine.
Would not go that route...Ford used the bare minimum wire size for all the upfitter circuits, and the fuse size keeps the smoke from coming out of those wires...bigger fuse, bigger smoke...

OP
OP
U

usurper

Reaction score
Would not go that route...Ford used the bare minimum wire size for all the upfitter circuits, and the fuse size keeps the smoke from coming out of those wires...bigger fuse, bigger smoke...

I agree. I did see another thread where this was being done. Any others with info on the location of these fuses?