Upgrading the B&O 18 package speakers… any suggestions?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

jsooth123

Reaction score
Hi guys! I am trying to figure out the best way to go about upgrading my sound system in the new truck. I tricked out my previous vehicles sound system and it sounds extremely better than the 18 B&O sound system. I have no clue what to upgrade it to though. Does any have any suggestions when it comes to upgrading the entirety of the speakers?

Blown00gt

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Tons of threads on here with a few vendors as well. Sound good audio sells a plug and play system that is pre tuned. All about how much you want to spend Navtv is a must. I like my active system that was tuned by Noah on here. Everything looks stock except for the subs under the seat.

Reaction score
I agree subs under the seat make a huge difference. I have two Jl 13w5 with a 1000/1 amp. Thing quakes. I could be be happier. The gen 2 I had even with upgrade component speakers never sounded this good. I even had a 4 channel amp for the components.

goblues38

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Do it all, or don't waste your money. You can't upgrade the B&O systems, only replace it.

Tons of threads in the Audio board

Shane361

FRF Addict
Reaction score
You need to research enough to understand what you want in a system. Understand what you can achieve on stock electrical, what it takes beyond that. Want to lose underseat space? Budget? Going to install...going to have it installed? SQL? SPL? So many many factors and tons of people can lead you in the right direction yet in so many different ones.