Upgraded IWE gear replacement interest

Are you interested in an upgraded IWE gear?

• Yes definitly

Votes: 82 71.3%
  • Not at all

Votes: 2 1.7%
  • Maybe Later

Votes: 31 27.0%

• Total voters

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Palerider

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I mean I'm sure every FRF member would be glad to donate. Besides the RCV Eliminator guys

Sent from my SM-G925V using Tapatalk

OP
OP
HAYNES OFFROAD

HAYNES OFFROAD

aka Wreckless
Reaction score
I mean I'm sure every FRF member would be glad to donate. Besides the RCV Eliminator guys

Where is the Kickstarter link?? Snoball is approaching...

Id donate...just saying.

I hadn't really thought about actually doing a crowd funded project before, but now I'm really thinking. I'm starting to do the research/number crunching that would need to be, to make it successful.

Stay tuned guys, if this could work out, we could potentially see a viable production quality solution by early 2017.

Palerider

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I hadn't really thought about actually doing a crowd funded project before, but now I'm really thinking. I'm starting to do the research/number crunching that would need to be, to make it successful.

Stay tuned guys, if this could work out, we could potentially see a viable production quality solution by early 2017.
I mean honestly who wouldn't chip in on this if a solution to that POS IWE is found? Don't all 2009-2014 F-150s with 4wd have the IWE? If so there's money to be made. Start a movement. #stoptheclicking isn't that what the kids are doing nowadays?

OP
OP
HAYNES OFFROAD

HAYNES OFFROAD

aka Wreckless
Reaction score
I mean honestly who wouldn't chip in on this if a solution to that POS IWE is found? Don't all 2009-2014 F-150s with 4wd have the IWE? If so there's money to be made. Start a movement. #stoptheclicking isn't that what the kids are doing nowadays?

#iwelivesmatter:ROFLJest: