Upgraded cams and headers 72hp and 54 ft lbs

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Livernois Motorsports

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Just finished up this Ruby Red jewel upgraded Livernois Motorsports cams Cold air in take headers and tune. All done and turned around in less than two weeks.

Attachments

• IMG_0706.jpg
    IMG_0706.jpg
    83.8 KB · Views: 66

tplee

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Just finished up this Ruby Red jewel upgraded Livernois Motorsports cams Cold air in take headers and tune. All done and turned around in less than two weeks.
Dyno report, please.

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk

---------- Post added at 08:28 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:16 AM ----------

Also...how do the current heads flow? Like cams, there are just about zero options out there for the 6.2. I know guys do a custom cam grind, but "one option" is "no options" (i.e. one ends in an 's', the other doesn't). And then, of course, head flow/valve characteristics go hand-in-hand w/ cam lift, duration, overlap, etc, etc...

I guess what I'm asking, why doesn't the Ford 6.2 not get more attention from the aftermarket?

Last edited:

ogdobber

FRF Addict
Reaction score
72? That's 483hp son... i like that

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

tplee

Full Access Member
Reaction score
72? That's 483hp son... i like that

Not really... I doubt they are talking flywheel HP. You are adding what is likely chassis dyno numbers to numbers taken from the flywheel. So, i guess it could reasonably be an even bigger number. But at any rate, would like to see the graph from the dyno.

Last edited:

ogdobber

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Not really... I doubt they are talking flywheel HP. You are adding what is likely chassis dyno numbers to numbers taken from the flywheel. So, i guess it could reasonably be an even bigger number. But at any rate, would like to see the graph from the dyno.

Oh right. Even better [emoji6]