Upgrade - windshield wipers

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Oldfart

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I haven't hardly used the wipers on my new Raptor yet, but on my other vehicles I've been doing Bosch Icons, until I hear about something that is better. They seem to last forever on anything garage kept.

Last edited:

Jace21583

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I run the scrublade wipers they work pretty well on and off road. They last about a year with on and off road usage, you can usually find them for 30 bucks a set on Amazon

GeorgeSL

Reaction score
Rain X and Bosch both good.
None last forever. One trick that extends their life, clean the wipers every time you clean the windshield and headlights. Of which is every fuel stop.

KOBRA2848

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I still have the original wipers on my 2014 that still work great. My truck does sleep in the garage and only has 25000 miles. I ordered some Motorcraft replacements off of Rock Auto but they do not match the originals. I have had good luck with the Michelin wipers at Costco on the wife’s car and you can’t beat the price when on sale.

Mark

01Moch1

Reaction score
Is there a difference between passenger and drivers side or are they both the EN22 part number? The Bosch Icons show 22A and 22B, drivers side and passenger side respectively.

They are both the same as far as I remember...

Blades with a “B” part number have a greater curvature specifically designed to wrap around the passenger side window for greater visibility and clarity.