Upgrade Stock LED Low/High Driving lights Also A pillar Lights?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

JeffPaul

Reaction score
Hey, Wondering if anyone out there has experience with direct replacement upgrades to the stock LED headlights. I live in NW MT and 10 miles out on dirt road so I there’s never too much lighting I could use.

I’m planning on putting in Radiance Scene, Driving and Spots (from outside to inside) in the Fog Light gap. Also plan on the Baja Designs behind the grill S8 (I think it’s a 30”-er). Considering also A-pillar Baja LP4’s. Would love to go LP6’s but I think they’d look kinda big but would love to hear opinions.

I just wanted to see if anyone out there has experience with simple replacement upgrade to the stock LED headlights or if it’s worth it. F150LED’s has some that are out of stock which they seem pretty proud of (they’re spendy buggers) but look like they’d light up the world. They don’t show these on a Raptor but I assume its’ the same replacement.

Any advice would be very welcome!
Hey, Wondering if anyone out there has experience with direct replacement upgrades to the stock LED headlights. I live in NW MT and 10 miles out on dirt road so I there’s never too much lighting I could use.

I’m planning on putting in Radiance Scene, Driving and Spots (from outside to inside) in the Fog Light gap. Also plan on the Baja Designs behind the grill S8 (I think it’s a 30”-er). Considering also A-pillar Baja LP4’s. Would love to go LP6’s but I think they’d look kinda big but would love to hear opinions.

I just wanted to see if anyone out there has experience with simple replacement upgrade to the stock LED headlights or if it’s worth it. F150LED’s has some that are out of stock which they seem pretty proud of (they’re spendy buggers) but look like they’d light up the world. They don’t show these on a Raptor but I assume its’ the same replacement.

Any advice would be very welcome!
096DA2D9-06FA-4BD1-9AD6-B682EEC2A498.jpeg 096DA2D9-06FA-4BD1-9AD6-B682EEC2A498.jpeg 096DA2D9-06FA-4BD1-9AD6-B682EEC2A498.jpeg

Brock Steele

Reaction score
This is what I put together over the weekend. Installed "Baja Designs wannabes" in the lower grill and blacked out the skid plate and set the mesh screens in bumper openings. Wanted to go with the real LP4's but couldn't quite justify the price at this time....... amazing product but a little spendy!!!!

20200216_140342.jpg

20200217_115507.jpg

Brock Steele

Reaction score
Exactly why my first and last post on FRF will be this. Most Everyone on this forum seems so fast to critique vs. Encourage. Everyone needs to F*ing relax and encourage each other to do the big or little or nothing things they want to do to make these trucks their own. The lights I bought were some name I could not possibly pronounce but were 1/10 the price and looked exactly the same......

Oldfart

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Exactly why my first and last post on FRF will be this. Most Everyone on this forum seems so fast to critique vs. Encourage. Everyone needs to F*ing relax and encourage each other to do the big or little or nothing things they want to do to make these trucks their own. The lights I bought were some name I could not possibly pronounce but were 1/10 the price and looked exactly the same......

Dude, WTF??? :emotions122: I was going to ask you the same question! I didn't know what you were talking about when you said a "Baja Designs wannabe". I think you need to take your own advice and "F***ing relax". If someone passes you on the street and says, "Hi, how are you doing today?", do you scream at them to go f**k themselves? Holy crap!

Brock Steele

Reaction score
Hey "scratches head" In the words of the great American Johnny Knoxville: "F*ck all y'all" this forum sucks. Nothing but a bunch of ***** waisted **** smokers waiting for anyone to post anything so they can pile on and push down vs elevate.

Oldfart

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Sorry nobody gave you a ******* for posting, everyone was probably just busy. You are awesome, you are important, you are super smart, you are a very handsome man, you are valued, you have big muscles, your teeth are super white, feel better? You must have missed your daily affirmation today so I will help you out. Feel better honey, we all love you. Please, please, don't stop posting. :kiss:

Last edited: