GEN 2 Upfitter Switch Labels DIY

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
menerso

menerso

2019 Raptor SCREW
Reaction score
BTW there is a guy who sells Raptor gen2 labels on Amazon

Not sure who sells them on Amazon, but I saw them and was too cheap to buy those. That is when I thought I would do my own. But when I was going to print my 6 switch labels out, I thought "that is a waste of a whole sheet". So I made more.

I am working on getting my Cricket cutter to be able to cut all the labels out automatically so I don't have to use a scissor... again, I am going much further than I need to.

Glad everyone likes them.

Ski4Ever

Full Access Member
Reaction score
They don't by any chance get lit up at night when the switches are on, do they? Got any pics of them "installed" (for lack of a better word)?

OP
OP
menerso

menerso

2019 Raptor SCREW
Reaction score
They don't by any chance get lit up at night when the switches are on, do they? Got any pics of them "installed" (for lack of a better word)?

Nope. There are not lights on the switches themselves. You can search for "Raptor Switches Labels" if you want to see what they look like.

FastEddie

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Not sure who sells them on Amazon, but I saw them and was too cheap to buy those. That is when I thought I would do my own. But when I was going to print my 6 switch labels out, I thought "that is a waste of a whole sheet". So I made more.

I am working on getting my Cricket cutter to be able to cut all the labels out automatically so I don't have to use a scissor... again, I am going much further than I need to.

Glad everyone likes them.

I bought the Amazon ones and like them. You did a really nice job.

Sonicsunspot

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Nicely done. I highjacked your pdf to create some "aircraft" related labels:
upload_2021-1-11_12-9-58.png

Nav Lights - amber BD fogs
Taxi Lights - BD combos
Landing Lights - BD driving lights
Aft Position Lights - BD reverse lights
Auto Pilot - TBD
Cargo Ramp - tailgate release

OP
OP
menerso

menerso

2019 Raptor SCREW
Reaction score
Nicely done. I highjacked your pdf to create some "aircraft" related labels:
View attachment 159646

Nav Lights - amber BD fogs
Taxi Lights - BD combos
Landing Lights - BD driving lights
Aft Position Lights - BD reverse lights
Auto Pilot - TBD
Cargo Ramp - tailgate release

What? You have no right. I am going to have to send a cease and desist. All that money I have lost because of you. :)

I have an Adobe Illustrator document if that would be easier for people to edit and make their own. I uploaded it here.

Attachments

• Raptor Switch Labels-v2.ai.zip
    1.5 MB · Views: 35

Sonicsunspot

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
What? You have no right. I am going to have to send a cease and desist. All that money I have lost because of you. :)

I have an Adobe Illustrator document if that would be easier for people to edit and make their own. I uploaded it here.

Thanks!

If you ever figure out a way to cut the labels out, I would definitely buy sheets from you.