GEN 2 Upfitter Switch Labels DIY

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

menerso

2019 Raptor SCREW
Reaction score
I went a little overboard when I started to make my own switch labels for my 2019 Raptor. I figure you guys might like to use them yourselves.

I enclosed a PDF of the file for the high res. These only fit the newer Raptor type upfitter switches.

If you have a printer, you can just print them on some printable vinyl sheets you can get from Amazon for $9 and then just cut them out and stick them on. Boom.

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B07VLFRJ6R/?tag=fordraptorforum-20

raptor_labels.png

**** UPDATE ****

I added a V2 file. Removed the AUX stickers and added these.

raptor_labels_update1.png

Attachments

• 17-newer Raptor Switch Labels.pdf
    768.8 KB · Views: 183
  • Raptor Switch Labels-v2.pdf
    757.2 KB · Views: 132
Last edited:

MEIRONMAN207

¿Goin somewhere...What are RU waiting 4?
Reaction score
I went a little overboard when I started to make my own switch labels for my 2019 Raptor. I figure you guys might like to use them yourselves.

I enclosed a PDF of the file for the high res. These only fit the newer Raptor type upfitter switches.

If you have a printer, you can just print them on some printable vinyl sheets you can get from Amazon for $9 and then just cut them out and stick them on. Boom.

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B07VLFRJ6R/?tag=fordraptorforum-20

raptor_labels.png

Well, good and all that, while you were at it, and goin overboard...¿why didn't you make the same for us GEN 1 folks?

IDontDoUrban

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Excellent. Be great if you could squeeze in an “oh Crap” for those who need a PG option. ;-) Definitely could have flipped that toggle a few times. The Oh F*ck one too.