Upfitter Switces

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

FDNY-L107

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Hi All,

Just wondering if anyone might have any thoughts, suggestions or have come across this issue.

This weekend, my 2019 upfitter switches all went dark. No power to them at all. Only one switch is being used, AUX2, that I have my Baja Designs A-pillar XL80 lights running on that one. To date, everything was operating normally. In fact, I was on my way home Saturday night and used my AUX2 lights a few times without issue. When I just about got home, I then tried the lights and the switch was dark. All switches were dark.

The next morning, I went out to check them again and they all were working normally. I have been checking them since and they continue to all be working normally. No dash errors or any other warnings were indicated.

Strange - just wondering if I potentially have a faulty relay on those upfitters, but I am guessing.

Thanks!