upfit switches

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Raptorrunner2019

Full Access Member
Reaction score
View attachment 134117 2017 & Up Upfitter Switch Decals | Personalized Vinyl AUX Labels | Custom Stickers | Fits Ford F-250 F-350 Super Duty Raptor 2018 2019 2020 Diesel Gas Plow Truck Heavy Duty https://www.amazon.com/dp/B078WTCVS5/?tag=fordraptorforum-20
I never thought of labeling the switches... looks pretty cool. when I got the truck I was wondering what I am going to do with 6 switches. A few months later I am wondering if I have enough. I have 4 of them taken with Lighting. Haha.

Vegas_Sirk

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Sorry to bump an old thread but going to wire up my Rigid D-SS A-Pillar lights tonight. I know with the 2018s a lot of people were complaining that the wire colors list in the supplement didn't match what the truck came with. Is this the case for the 2019s as well?

Here is the video where he is saying the colors don't match:

BTW the video is good for the OP's question as well.

Johnkn

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Always check power at the wire in question with a meter to insure it's the circuit/switch you want. 30 seconds..

Vegas_Sirk

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Sorry to bump an old thread but going to wire up my Rigid D-SS A-Pillar lights tonight. I know with the 2018s a lot of people were complaining that the wire colors list in the supplement didn't match what the truck came with. Is this the case for the 2019s as well?

Here is the video where he is saying the colors don't match:

BTW the video is good for the OP's question as well.

FYI - the 2019 supplement is correct and the wire colors are the same on the 2018, but they actually corrected the wire colors in the 2019 supplement.