Updated Navigation Card

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Gary E

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Updated the navigation card today from the original '14 card to the most recent release. Disappointed the new card didn't have updated data of my neighborhood that has been there for years. Don't know who Ford contracts with to update navigation info, but they are way behind.

IMG-9110-1.jpg

Dirtypope

Full Access Member
Reaction score
It’s not the Ford, it’s the technology left behind. Gen 2 doesn’t even have CD player... maybe it’s time for you to upgrade :biggrin:

Btw gen 2 has 4 navigation systems to choose from: Ford navigation, apple maps, google maps and waze... oh I forgot it’s not a v8. ********! And god bless US!!

Last edited:
OP
OP
Gary E

Gary E

Full Access Member
Reaction score
It’s not the Ford, it’s the technology left behind. Gen 2 doesn’t even have CD player... maybe it’s time for you to upgrade :biggrin:

Btw gen 2 has 4 navigation systems to choose from: Ford navigation, apple maps, google maps and waze... oh I forgot it’s not a v8. ********! And god bless US!!

No way, not going to a Gen2. I don't consider that an upgrade. And yes it is Ford and their contractor that updates the navigation maps card. The navigation system works fine. Just need a decent updated card. I wouldn't need all those navigation systems you listed. I'm not a apple, google, nor maze user. And my flip phone works fine. I don't do texts either. I keep my eyes on the road, not on gadgets.

JefeAZ

Full Access Member
Reaction score

yawn

D

Deleted member 12951

B10 USA/MX arrived today

95eb22ffcfe47ff1793ff0072800176c.jpg

Installed and had to go to Navigation for it to register.

4c4cca651a93f1977669c231584f0ebb.jpg

Pulled up San Cabo Del Jose in Baja where I was last month. Damn, should of gotten this sooner.

4eb8e828025c9b55d71b31c43aa330e5.jpg

OP
OP
Gary E

Gary E

Full Access Member
Reaction score
B10 USA/MX arrived today

95eb22ffcfe47ff1793ff0072800176c.jpg

Installed and had to go to Navigation for it to register.

4c4cca651a93f1977669c231584f0ebb.jpg

Pulled up San Cabo Del Jose in Baja where I was last month. Damn, should of gotten this sooner.

4eb8e828025c9b55d71b31c43aa330e5.jpg

How did you get to that Navigation page for it to register? Wasn't able to find it.

D

Deleted member 12951

How did you get to that Navigation page for it to register? Wasn't able to find it.

Once installed, just had to go to Navigation (as if you were going to enter an address) so it would read the card. It blinked and went back to the main screen twice then it was all there and the info updated. I upgraded from A6. Tap the question mark, system info

OP
OP
Gary E

Gary E

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Once installed, just had to go to Navigation (as if you were going to enter an address) so it would read the card. It blinked and went back to the main screen twice then it was all there and the info updated. I upgraded from A6. Tap the question mark, system info

Mine did none of that. Don't see a question mark anywhere. I must be an idiot. Upgraded from A4.