Updated Gen3 Spy shots

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

K223

FRF Addict
Reaction score
The rear springs looks like they are about to launch out the back. Might be the photo angle but they sure look like they have a bad curve to them.

I have seen pics of the TRX and it’s the same look. It barely looks like they can keep them on the perch. Since these trucks have such long rear travel, they certainly need to be long to extend. Doesn’t look like payload and tow weight can increase much from before.

looks like straight pipes out the rear LOL.

I can see an IC behind that grill. But that says nothing.

Jakenbake

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I assume the shock will limit the droop in the rear?

Wonder what that spring will look like under full compression?

Where will aftermarket bumpstops sir, looks a bit more crowded.

04Ram2500Hemi

It's Just a Username
Reaction score
https://www.wired.com/story/ford-gt-return-glory-debord/

“It was all about challenging traditions,” Fields told me. “The traditional approach would have been to put a big-ass V-8 in there, or let’s do another V-12 and stuff it in. But [the team] came back and said that they could use a 3.5-liter EcoBoost engine that produces over 600 horsepower. And what that did for Moray and the team was that it gave the designers huge degrees of freedom, because the engine is so compact.”

Thank you for the link- I'll have to give that a look later!

Kashoggio

Lives in a van down by the river.
Reaction score
Am I the only one who doesn’t care if they put out a sc v8? I love my eco boost especially after the tune and intercooler. I get 0-60 in under 5 seconds and get 18 mpg. Idk just wondering.

View attachment 154417
Same. Also imagine when the new ones comes out and it’s a 3.5 hybrid... those V8 Mercia boys will loose their minds when the gen 3 rolls in all silent like a ninja

jeanco

2019 scab
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Again- it looks to me like it has 1/2-1” taller ride height, wonder if this is truly going to be the case? I believe I read a TRX is 2-2.5” “taller” than the current Raptor, I do think the Raptor could use another 1” ground clearance min regardless how that translates to overall vehicle height

not fitting in garage!