Update

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

acb

Reaction score
Anyone else get another email from ford stating their raptor (R) build is still been delayed ??? I just want a vin number and then they can delay all they want. I would just feel a lot better. But at least on the bright side they are keeping me updated on something I guess. 1666055681467.png

2020FordRaptor

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Anyone else get another email from ford stating their raptor (R) build is still been delayed ??? I just want a vin number and then they can delay all they want. I would just feel a lot better. But at least on the bright side they are keeping me updated on something I guess. View attachment 376233
Yeah I guess that is true, as a former Bronco order holder Ford isn't the best at communicating.

M60gunr

Reaction score
I canceled my order for my Gen3 back in February and every few months they send me an e-mail saying that even though my order is still delayed, that they are working on it and that they will update me again soon. So, not sure how much whoever is in charge of these update e-mails actually knows.

Dman1624

Reaction score
I ran into the same thing. Canceled my order from March and then ordered a 2023 from a different dealer with an allocation. I still get the emails but it is because the dealership didn't officially cancel my order with ford. They are still hoping to get the truck I guess and sell it. They just pulled my name off of the order at the dealership level.