Update: Build pushed back further

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

bruin1md

Reaction score
My scheduled build date for my 2022 Raptor was supposed to be the week of Feb 7th.........then Feb 21st.

I called my dealer this past weekend to ensure the above date was still on schedule and the answer I got was: "uhhh......I think so. Let me check".
After checking, he discovered it's now pushed back to the week of April 4th.
My build has literally nothing additional outside of the 801A package. I even omitted the bed liner b/c that has delayed production.

I'm starting to wonder if it may be sometime in the fall that I actually see this truck and it's leaving me a bit concerned about build quality.

4wheelinAZ

Full Access Member
Reaction score
My scheduled build date for my 2022 Raptor was supposed to be the week of Feb 7th.........then Feb 21st.

I called my dealer this past weekend to ensure the above date was still on schedule and the answer I got was: "uhhh......I think so. Let me check".
After checking, he discovered it's now pushed back to the week of April 4th.
My build has literally nothing additional outside of the 801A package. I even omitted the bed liner b/c that has delayed production.

I'm starting to wonder if it may be sometime in the fall that I actually see this truck and it's leaving me a bit concerned about build quality.
Exactly why I said ‘F it’ and paid 6k over for a 37 on a lot. Sucks, but hey, guess what I’m walking out to when I leave this Firehouse sub shop?

daniel4310

Full Access Member
Reaction score
April??? wtf... my original date was 2/7 as well, im at a build day of 3/10 now after being moved 5 times. But april is crazy

RaptorWhoSaysNI

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Everything is great until you get punched in the face, welcome to the reality of the Ford order/production process. Not trying to be an ahole but just letting folks know to put away any expectations and just let the process unfold how it does. If you can do that, the level of frustration will be quite a bit more manageable. Good luck though, I'm still waiting on my 2021 Raptor that was ordered 6/10/21. Currently on shipping hold that nobody has ever seen before LOL. Still, I CANNOT wait to get my Raptor!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Syberspace

Full Access Member
Reaction score
April??? wtf... my original date was 2/7 as well, im at a build day of 3/10 now after being moved 5 times. But april is crazy
April is crazy? Try ordering in June 2021 and have a delivery of May 2022.... THAT's crazy. This is still happening for 2021 orders, for several folks on this forum... buckle up.

daniel4310

Full Access Member
Reaction score
April is crazy? Try ordering in June 2021 and have a delivery of May 2022.... THAT's crazy. This is still happening for 2021 orders, for several folks on this forum... buckle up.
Yea it is crazy.. because that is 6 months in already IF the date holds... add another 2-3 after that and we are sitting here just like the June order guys.. Not saying yall's wasnt bad.. but this is getting ridiculous.