UPDATE - ADM WANTED Just got call to come next Thursday to Order

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
D

DFWRob

Full Access Member
Reaction score
It’s crazy that they talk themselves out of guaranteed money. I guess that’s just the luxury they have being in DFW. They know there are plenty of folks that’ll be itching to get one and likely pay that.

I’ll have to see what my dealer does when I finally get my order in. We have an MSRP agreement, although not in writing, but my current truck only has 29k miles so I’m not in need of a truck it’s just a want. I’ll walk if he doesn’t honor it and I’ll let em know he just lost out on a lifetime of business as a result. I’m early 30s and I’m planning to trade every 4-5 years for a new one for as long as Ford makes em.

Good on you for walking. I know dealers are hurtin but a ton of other businesses are too and they’re not being ********* about it.
The honest truth is I was hoping/expecting Invoice man. I was shocked.

RaptorAddict1

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Where are you hearing this (or is it speculation)? If this is the case, I'm inclined to wait for the MY2022 and hope I can get 37s without the 70s **** blue interior... and maybe even a little bump in hp/tq.
My family owns several franchise dealerships..one of course being a Ford dealership. That being said the info came from our Ford factory rep. So I would say that it is solid for sure.

DAVfoto

Full Access Member
Reaction score
My family owns several franchise dealerships..one of course being a Ford dealership. That being said the info came from our Ford factory rep. So I would say that it is solid for sure.

Curious which dealers, I am from Anderson SC and know Gville quite well.

jjm047

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I feel for you all who are waiting so patiently, I really do. Waiting sucks. But I hope you're internally managing expectations, because again, there is no way most/all of you are touching a Raptor for a long, long while.

Ford already announced that their Q2 production will be down fifty percent. Fifty. Percent.

For those not mathematically inclined, fifty percent is approximately equal to "one half".

For the visual learners, go look at the two cars in your driveway, and pretend that's how many vehicles Ford makes in a quarter. Now cover up one eye. That's a lot less, isn't it?

Ford execs must be making some tough calls in terms of production prioritization right now.The Bronco rollout is even further behind than the Raptor, and fleet customers can't get work trucks. There is simply no way the originally-promised Raptor production schedule holds up at this point.
Hilariously, no one will get their ‘21 raptor until well into ‘22. Such a disgrace. Should not be labeled a ‘21.

KCHawkeye02

Full Access Member
Reaction score
With the current info subject to change, lots of folks will order this month and take delivery this fall for the 2021 Raptor. 2022 order banks should open in Sept/Oct for a Q1 delivery. Less supply for sure, but Ford is still in business so they will produce vehicles.

BroncoAZ

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The honest truth is I was hoping/expecting Invoice man. I was shocked.
To quote Mitch the cop in Dolomite: “You must be high or something, fella”
Why would you expect to pay invoice
Seriously, paying invoice right now on one of the most desirable trucks is a dream, and not one based in reality. Between extreme demand, commodities shortages, etc, the dealers will be chasing every buck they can from Raptors. If a Raptor is produced this year expect a significant ADM. there are plenty of guys who will line up and pay more than you.

I’m having a hell of a time buying any fleet trucks this year, and the shortages seem to be endless. Let’s not even mention my Bronco order…

Gdog

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'll bet trucks are still being built at Ford plants and they're being parked where ever they can just waiting on chips. The wife works for the largest Ford dealership here in Colorado and inventory is near zero. They were told yesterday it's gonna be a rough summer for new inventory. Just like every other manufacture.Don't look for anything new until September is my guess.

Raptor911

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Dealer called me yesterday. They have 3 allocations and they have to submit them by June 10th. I gave him my order ... see below. I am getting my DORA after he submits my order.

I have a 2019 with 13K miles in performance blue if anyone is interested. It has some minor mods. I checked with Carvana and they will give me 65K for it.

MSRP >> $64,145
Destination >> $1,695
Code Orange Color
801A (note to self ... includes Bundle Package, Convenience Package, Tow Tech Package) >> $6,195
61C - Carbon Fiber >> $995
96W - Spray in bed-liner >> $595
18T - Power Tech Package >> $1,995

Total >> $75,620 (does not include ADV, Fuel, taxes and what not)