Up to 15% discounts on 3D MAXpider Mats at CARiD

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

carid

Full Access Member
Reaction score
box-3-end-of-year_0.jpg

Don't let your vehicle's floors fall prey to spilled coffee and muddy boots. Shield them with the time-tested durability of 3D MAXpider floor mats! Unlike the traditional floor liners, commercial rubbery looking, 3D MAXpider custom-fit floor mats are the revolutionary interior protection for your vehicles with an innovative three-layer structure. You can choose all front row, rear row, cargo, and trunk mats.

This winter, treat yourself and your valuable ride with a set of new 3D MAXpider floor mats and receive a 15% discount from now till January 3, 2022. Prices are already reduced.

3D MAXpider® - Kagu Floor Liners

kagu-gray-1st-row-floor-mat-oncar.jpg

3D MAXpider® - Classic Floor Liners

classic-tan-1st-row-floor-mat-oncar.jpg

3D MAXpider® - Elegant Floor Liners

elegant-woven-nylon.jpg

3D MAXpider® - Kagu Cargo Liner

kagu-tan-cargo-liner-oncar.jpg

shp-nw-frm.png

Donovan

FRF Addict
Reaction score
So.....

Is this an official sponsor of this forum before I start asking questions.

Yes I see you've been here since 2014.

CoronaRaptor

FRF Addict
Reaction score
So.....

Is this an official sponsor of this forum before I start asking questions.

Yes I see you've been here since 2014.
Link doesnt work anyway. Was going to see if they had any 6.2 motors in stock, ready to ship, lol

Donovan

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I know someone who needs an engine LOL.

Ooop. Shhh.. he might see this.

CARiD - Do you have a custom Recaro RS roadster seat that will fit the Gen2 RAPTOR with custom rails?

CoronaRaptor

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I know someone on here who ordered one and then to find out it wasnt in stock 3 days after it was supposedly shipped. There site still shows in stock, so they better ship him an engine right away.

OP
OP
carid

carid

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hi everyone!

Sorry, we don't have a Recaro RS roadster seat, but we're an official online dealer of this brand and offer a lot of other models: https://www.carid.com/recaro/

Yep, CARiD is an authorized vendor here, so in case if you have any questions - feel free to reach me directly!
I am the same guy who registered the account here on the forum back in 2014;)