Unscheduled Squad

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

98Craig

Reaction score
Do you have to reorder as a 22’ with the same order number/ same dealer in order to keep my place in line
I just re-ordered and it is a different order number. (same dealer) Which makes sense since packages are different and price comes out a little different. I was told they have some way to annotate a 21 rolling to a 22 to hold your place in line and be in front of all new 22 orders. I was also told I would have a 21 truck and Santa was real. This process is terrible.

Coldskeet

Reaction score
I just re-ordered and it is a different order number. (same dealer) Which makes sense since packages are different and price comes out a little different. I was told they have some way to annotate a 21 rolling to a 22 to hold your place in line and be in front of all new 22 orders. I was also told I would have a 21 truck and Santa was real. This process is terrible.
This process is bad but it wasnt nearly as bad as when I was ordering my Supra. That was F'n miserable.

StuPidaso

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I can see that only if your dealer has an allocation this round. Otherwise you’ll be sitting as unscheduled clean once again

StuPidaso

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I was told you have to reorder a 22 but you don’t lose your place in line from the 21 orders
If your dealer doesn’t have an allocation to sell you your place in line unfortunately means nothing and you will be forever unscheduled clean

LouK

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I just spoke with my dealer today, said that he was told by his rep that his 37 allocation will be put on hold due to commodity issues. Offered me to order a 35. After Speaking with Granger Motors I believe I may be going to the darkside as they are currently giving 9 Grand off sticker for the TRX. Still love the Raptor but hate this ordering process. Maybe in a few years when Ford gets there stuff together we will be back in one. Good Luck to all for model year 22!

slv_

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I just spoke with my dealer today, said that he was told by his rep that his 37 allocation will be put on hold due to commodity issues. Offered me to order a 35. After Speaking with Granger Motors I believe I may be going to the darkside as they are currently giving 9 Grand off sticker for the TRX. Still love the Raptor but hate this ordering process. Maybe in a few years when Ford gets there stuff together we will be back in one. Good Luck to all for model year 22!
I was told that it’s tires holding the 37s up, did you hear any specifics?