Unscheduled Squad

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

rp606

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Just spoke with Dealer and FP… apparently they did drop a bunch of orders and those remaining orders Ford is trying to schedule. One last big scheduling push in October. We will see but I am not holding my breath… too bad Gen 3 checks 8 out of 10 of my boxes… $7500 off MSRP on a new TRX with next day VIN and delivery by mid December is very enticing!!!
When you say drop you mean canceled?

Ragnar

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Spoke today. If it is not visible I would check with the dealership cause it could be getting transferred to a 22.
The dealer Vision Ford, canceled the order yesterday. He oversold his allocations, so basically wasted my time. Such a bummer. Now back the drawing board. I’ve been in contact with other dealerships trying to get an allocation for a 22.

Ragnar

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I put a screenshot in the other thread of what he said. Absolutely unbelievable

Vision Ford group order

DMM_78

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Any chance you could post some pics of the blue interior while showing the red exterior?

Trying to decide on color of my 2022 and I want the Blue Interior Package because it’s something different, but hesitant about the combo.

You’re the first I’ve seen with a 37 in red.
F348A14E-B2CB-4AFB-9FE4-E3E2C00F997F.jpeg

Attachments

• C165A52A-0542-4402-ABCD-85052849144C.jpeg
    C165A52A-0542-4402-ABCD-85052849144C.jpeg
    197.2 KB · Views: 40
  • 2D7B98E1-EC29-48CE-88FE-9C766EF27FBF.jpeg
    2D7B98E1-EC29-48CE-88FE-9C766EF27FBF.jpeg
    161.6 KB · Views: 42

ROAD5

Reaction score
Wanted to share my story to give you guys some hope.

My dealer I placed my order with Dean Sellers in Troy, MI oversold their allocations as well. I was one of their victims of this and luckily they came clean in the beginning of September, but blamed on Ford. I was always "unscheduled clean" and called 1x a week to check status. Order placed 6/10 or 6/14, priority code 10. This led me on a hunt to try and find a truck and I had success. I am in metro Detroit and went after more rural locations in Michigan thanks to the recommendations on these forums. I called Fox Ford Grand Traverse who had one currently in production. They laughed when I asked if it was spoken for and asked me if I wanted to put my name down to 22. I gave them my contact info. 5 minutes later they called back and told me the truck was not taken. It was not what I ordered but still an awesome setup. I put a deposit on it and just picked it up today. A big shout out to John Harding there for making it happen and at MSRP, knowing what they were going for more elsewhere. I asked if they had more coming, hey said they did not know. Maybe worth checking if you are looking. Their dealership seemed bigger than many of the ones around metro Detroit.

Another tip I can offer... if you go on Fords website and check inventory, you can see all Dealer orders, search by zip code. They may be available.

bzogster

Reaction score
Wanted to share my story to give you guys some hope.

My dealer I placed my order with Dean Sellers in Troy, MI oversold their allocations as well. I was one of their victims of this and luckily they came clean in the beginning of September, but blamed on Ford. I was always "unscheduled clean" and called 1x a week to check status. Order placed 6/10 or 6/14, priority code 10. This led me on a hunt to try and find a truck and I had success. I am in metro Detroit and went after more rural locations in Michigan thanks to the recommendations on these forums. I called Fox Ford Grand Traverse who had one currently in production. They laughed when I asked if it was spoken for and asked me if I wanted to put my name down to 22. I gave them my contact info. 5 minutes later they called back and told me the truck was not taken. It was not what I ordered but still an awesome setup. I put a deposit on it and just picked it up today. A big shout out to John Harding there for making it happen and at MSRP, knowing what they were going for more elsewhere. I asked if they had more coming, hey said they did not know. Maybe worth checking if you are looking. Their dealership seemed bigger than many of the ones around metro Detroit.

Another tip I can offer... if you go on Fords website and check inventory, you can see all Dealer orders, search by zip code. They may be available.

I’ve been searching online inventory and one question I have is if there is any way to tell from the window sticker if it is a retail (customer specific) or stock order?