Unscheduled Squad

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

bT3RP

Reaction score
Checked again with Ford performance this morning - still unscheduled as before. Nothing has changed, unlike some of the previous posters have stated. I have a text into the dealer to see what next steps should be. If the Raptor wasn't so damn sexy, I would not be trying this hard! :D
Dealer got back to me saying that the 22 order banks do not show up in their system yet and that they are still ordering 21s. I asked some follow up questions, we will see what we hear back.

co_raptor3

Reaction score
Talked to Ford Performance and my dealer today and my 6/23 order is still unscheduled clean. The dealer said that 22 order banks open today/tomorrow, which should give insight into what 21's can get built. Ford will apparently be offering financial incentives for units that are not built and are pushed to 2022.

I called around the country to nearly every dealer that had stock and every one had 10K markup, even on the 35s. Local dealers around me have 20K markup. It's insane. A fool and their money will soon part...

BadWRP

Full Access Member
Reaction score
According to FP my order is still unscheduled clean. Just wanted to see if my order was canceled like others have been saying.
Also checked my order with FP. The dealer says its will not get built, FP says its still unscheduled.

BadWRP

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Talked to Ford Performance and my dealer today and my 6/23 order is still unscheduled clean. The dealer said that 22 order banks open today/tomorrow, which should give insight into what 21's can get built. Ford will apparently be offering financial incentives for units that are not built and are pushed to 2022.

I called around the country to nearly every dealer that had stock and every one had 10K markup, even on the 35s. Local dealers around me have 20K markup. It's insane. A fool and their money will soon part...
Would we need to replace the order with the same dealership to get the financial incentives?

KevoUsmc

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I hope that's true. At the very least they should hold you an allocation, but it would be really ****** if they gave you a small discount or something and the dealer still tried to mark it up

G-Train

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Tomorrow they are scheduling for Nov 22 week of production. This is the absolute last week of MY21 production, which was extended from the original Nov 15 last week of production. They start scheduling MY22 on 10/14, with production beginning 11/29 week. If you don't get scheduled tomorrow it doesn't look good.
FP said they are doing what they can to get 21s done. He said call every Thursday Friday in Oct to see if you get scheduled.
Covid has changed up everything so long way of saying you will still see Raptors being built til the end of the year.
Of course, we will see. I am ready either way.

G-Train

Full Access Member
Reaction score
When was the last time you checked with Ford performance? Just curious because as of today my order is not visible by fp
Spoke today. If it is not visible I would check with the dealership cause it could be getting transferred to a 22.

LouK

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Still unscheduled clean, have a second order in for a 22 now that the banks are open. See which one gets picked up first!