Unscheduled Squad

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

zapp

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Haven't the release on those been pushed? I was looking at ordering early this year when prior to the Lightning reservation... I would think you are in for a long wait
They told me they will start to deliver on current orders in January 22.. but that can also mean my order will be full-filled in 2029..

heather o

Reaction score
So this guy Ward at Vision Ford lead a bunch of people on but was just placing orders which he knew he probably wouldn’t get? Wow…

Mine was still unscheduled-clean on Friday, guess I need to check into it tomorrow. Didn’t order through Vision though.
So not only did he take orders with no allotments, he cancelled all the unscheduled orders and is not ordering any 22s. Just returned people’s deposits. so glad we found another truck and didn’t trust this guy

wweaver

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Well I guess it’s one more chat with Ford performance tomm afternoon to see if I get scheduled and then order a 22. Not happy with the 22 options - being forced to get a moonroof to have tailgate step. They need to do these trucks like superduty with options. Superduty is almost all individual options. But no blue with 37s is a plus.

bT3RP

Reaction score
Checked again with Ford performance this morning - still unscheduled as before. Nothing has changed, unlike some of the previous posters have stated. I have a text into the dealer to see what next steps should be. If the Raptor wasn't so damn sexy, I would not be trying this hard! :D

Syberspace

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Anyone feeling a bit disgruntled? Not gonna lie, I just priced out a F250 Tremor Limited with the 7.3 and it was 6 grand cheaper than the Raptor. It goes back to what do I want a Truck for I know. Two amazing colors unlike the 22 Raptor and one hell of an engine. I think I'll stay in line for a 22 but the F250 Tremor is tempting...VERY.
Good luck getting one... probably worse timing than the raptor. Take a look at the forums... some have been waiting 8 months.
Also seeing stock orders go for $5k adm... but I am sure you can get for MSRP if you look around.

coryatver

Reaction score
Checked again with Ford performance this morning - still unscheduled as before. Nothing has changed, unlike some of the previous posters have stated. I have a text into the dealer to see what next steps should be. If the Raptor wasn't so damn sexy, I would not be trying this hard! :D
Me too checked today unschedule clean

Shane361

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Good luck getting one... probably worse timing than the raptor. Take a look at the forums... some have been waiting 8 months.
Also seeing stock orders go for $5k adm... but I am sure you can get for MSRP if you look around.
I doubt I would with the guy I went through to get the Raptor which got me for MSRP. I thought they would be easier to order but maybe not.

slv_

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Anyone feeling a bit disgruntled? Not gonna lie, I just priced out a F250 Tremor Limited with the 7.3 and it was 6 grand cheaper than the Raptor. It goes back to what do I want a Truck for I know. Two amazing colors unlike the 22 Raptor and one hell of an engine. I think I'll stay in line for a 22 but the F250 Tremor is tempting...VERY.
Check on tremorforums. Granger Ford in IA is advertising there and quoted me 2% under invoice if I placed an order. I spec'd out two Tremors with the 6.7 Diesel a Platinum and a Lariat.

Platinum: MSRP $84K, quoted price $77.3K
Lariat: MSRP $82.3K, quoted price $74.2K

Less any rebates at delivery.

$180 Documentation Fee and $45 In Transit Tag

I almost pulled the trigger until I saw a Gen 3 in person. Now my mind is set on a Gen 3.