Unscheduled Squad

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
tedthebear

tedthebear

Reaction score
Crawling the regular F150 forums people seem to still be getting vins and build dates within weeks of order placement even in Aug…yes yes covid, chip shortages, other shortages, bedliner, raptor special, blah blah.

Makes me wonder what the true limiting factor is on churning these out, something unique like shocks perhaps? That or a deliberate business decision to focus efforts elsewhere.

Zurg2330

Reaction score
Crawling the regular F150 forums people seem to still be getting vins and build dates within weeks of order placement even in Aug…yes yes covid, chip shortages, other shortages, bedliner, raptor special, blah blah.

Makes me wonder what the true limiting factor is on churning these out, something unique like shocks perhaps? That or a deliberate business decision to focus efforts elsewhere.
Or our dealerships are sh*tbags and they lied about having an allocation. Going on 12 weeks since order being submitted and still unscheduled-clean.

StuPidaso

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Depends. How many allocations did they say they had?. I went through a dealer who got 7 and as of yesterday they’ve only received 3 VIN’s that’s assuming they actually had 7 allocations to start with. You have to keep in mind dealers didn’t get all their allocations at once

tooldrmr2009

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Allocations are normally so many per months and quarters. Just cause they say they had 2-4 doesn't mean 2-4 are all right when the order banks open.. the dealer I ordered from usually gets a few per month of raptors prior covid, and this year only had 2, and we are a pretty high volume dealer with Lincoln sales and all. Just an fyi I've heard of a lot of dealers ordering regardless of allocations and ford still accepting the orders even though they don't have allocations but it doesn't mean they will get a vin and be 21s though. Doesn't mean they will get rejected just means it might be next year ect. If they tried ordering 37s and only had 35 allocations they would obviously be rejected.

WestcampTX

Reaction score
I was looking on their website seeing all the trucks they had to sale. And was confused as to why they would be putting a markup when they have so many.
Ah, the markup was on a hypothetical unallocated order that they were going to give me the pleasure of scheduling through them. I told them to pound sand.

RGB

Reaction score
Ah, the markup was on a hypothetical unallocated order that they were going to give me the pleasure of scheduling through them. I told them to pound sand.
Great. Let your wallet and self respect dictate the market!