Unscheduled Squad

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

RGB

Reaction score
As expected, the sh** show continues. Today my dealer called to me give me the good news that my truck was in transit, so they would send me the numbers to have everything ready. I do have a sighed order for MSRP, and they added a "Limited Production Fee" of $20,000. F** them.
So what is their response to your signed order? I’m no lawyer, but isn’t that a binding agreement for an order at said price that was placed under your name. I think they are testing your intelligence, don’t let them try to scare you off your deal. Just because someone told the dealer that if you didn’t buy it they would for over MSRP.

Last edited:

irojas

Reaction score
So what is their response to your signed order? I’m no lawyer, but isn’t that a binding agreement for an order at said price that was placed under your name. I think they are testing your intelligence, don’t let them try to scare you off your deal. Just because someone told the dealer that if you didn’t buy it they would for over MSRP.
I told told them the sales guy that if they don’t honor a signed deal, I will bring this up to Ford and trash them all over the internet. The GM will contact me tomorrow. Hope he is smart to know that an upset customer will cost them way more that 10-20k

mchurch0211

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Sad truth about this is ford does not care as long as dealer buys the truck. Look over in the mustang forums. A few have fought this with attorneys and spent a ton of $$$ and lost. The dealer most always has the upper hand in this. Remember it’s not yours until you sign the dotted line and your a** is in the seat leaving the dealer

irojas

Reaction score
Sad truth about this is ford does not care as long as dealer buys the truck. Look over in the mustang forums. A few have fought this with attorneys and spent a ton of $$$ and lost. The dealer most always has the upper hand in this. Remember it’s not yours until you sign the dotted line and your a** is in the seat leaving the dealer
I agree. But we all need to trash the all over the internet so that they lose business as a consequence of this abuse.