Unscheduled Squad

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Ragnar

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Unscheduled-clean as of today. I know they do the scheduling on Friday's but I haven't checked in a couple of weeks, so figured I'd call today. FP rep stated that rumor has it there will be a 'big' update coming next week and said to call back next Friday.... At this point, I am not holding my breath. Order was accepted 6/12, priority code was switched to 10 from 19 last month and removed auto start/stop feature.

On a positive note, now I can save up more money.

stoppard stop

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Jeremy at FP told me the same thing, but at this point its whatever. The update was initially rumored to be end of august. Now its 2 week of september lol. Been waiting since june and ill just continue to wait. It is what it is

LPZML

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Unscheduled-clean as of today. I know they do the scheduling on Friday's but I haven't checked in a couple of weeks, so figured I'd call today. FP rep stated that rumor has it there will be a 'big' update coming next week and said to call back next Friday.... At this point, I am not holding my breath. Order was accepted 6/12, priority code was switched to 10 from 19 last month and removed auto start/stop feature.

On a positive note, now I can save up more money.
we will be getting 22s for sure

G8R-RPTR

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Anyone else researching dealer inventory that's starting to pop up or is that just me? If I can find something close I might consider accepting another color or losing an option or two. #tiredofwaiting

RaptorBoost

Reaction score
Checked today, still unscheduled clean. I doubt I will get the Raptor this year, I dont want to wait a full year after ordering. I believe its a case of dealer not telling truth and just not have any allocations to begin with. Do you guys know how often do dealers get new allocations ? Is it like a schedule every month ?