Unscheduled Squad

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

slv_

Full Access Member
Reaction score
For what it is worth my dealer called me today and said my order (an unscheduled 2021 35 inch allocation originally placed 6/12) will not be filled as a 2021 and will kick over to a 2022. He gave no estimate or forecast to when it could be. I had hoped for a late fall delivery up until that. At this point I’m just hoping for a Christmas miracle.

We'd have to be one of the first production weeks in MY22 Job 1 for a Christmas delivery to be in the cards. I'm wondering if they'll even crank out Raptors immediately when Job 1 starts. At this point I don't know if I'm optimistic for a March 22 delivery.

Raptorny

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I thought there was a source that stated 9/15 was the cutoff timeline?
that is the date that my2022 order banks open. that dosent mean it still cant be scheduled. but what might happen or is happening is if your dealer had say 3 allocations they might have scheduled 2 that had to be ordred back in june and had another allocation avail to be built at a leter time. they maybe not fulfilling these last bunch of allocations and may have to be switched to my 2022

tooldrmr2009

Full Access Member
Reaction score
that is the date that my2022 order banks open. that dosent mean it still cant be scheduled. but what might happen or is happening is if your dealer had say 3 allocations they might have scheduled 2 that had to be ordred back in june and had another allocation avail to be built at a leter time. they maybe not fulfilling these last bunch of allocations and may have to be switched to my 2022
so if we are already vin assigned then we are exempt from getting shoved to 22 correct? sucks for those that arent scheduled, but means our 21s will be less number production vehicles......saying that nicely not meanly.

slv_

Full Access Member
Reaction score
so if we are already vin assigned then we are exempt from getting shoved to 22 correct? sucks for those that arent scheduled, but means our 21s will be less number production vehicles......saying that nicely not meanly.
From my understanding if you have a VIN it will be a 2021, barring any major issues.

Raptorny

Full Access Member
Reaction score
correct a vin is like etched in stone

taco-13

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Seen first build for 11/1 today. Fleet Distribuiton News Bulletin says 11/14 is the last day for 2021 builds at DTP. Not much room left for all of us.