Unscheduled Squad

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Stan G

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I believe the week before Sept 15th is the last you can submit and order for a 21.

Also Production is shut down for 2 weeks at Christmas and July, however they did not shut down this year for July, due to chip shortage (and rolling shutdowns). Maybe they will continue on with no shutdown at Christmas this year?
I think the key here is, "order placed" and not "order built". Almost every order placed before that date will be a 2021 Model year.

stoppard stop

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Unscheduled squad, mount up. Today is a monumental day, where some of us will move on. Some will join the 9/27 squad, some maybe the 10/11 gang, some maybe even 8/30.....but just remember where you came from, you came from unscheduled platoon and life wasnt always easy. But you made it. Theres a light at the end of this chipless tunnel. And for some of you, when you call FP this afternoon, your life will change. Youll move on. You will become that much closer to being a Gen3 owner. But remember where you came from. And most importantly, dont smoke crack.

* i cannot promise you will graduate from unscheduled. Im going crazy. I myself hope for good news when i call today. Cheers!*

Jdselig

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Unscheduled squad, mount up. Today is a monumental day, where some of us will move on. Some will join the 9/27 squad, some maybe the 10/11 gang, some maybe even 8/30.....but just remember where you came from, you came from unscheduled platoon and life wasnt always easy. But you made it. Theres a light at the end of this chipless tunnel. And for some of you, when you call FP this afternoon, your life will change. Youll move on. You will become that much closer to being a Gen3 owner. But remember where you came from. And most importantly, dont smoke crack.

* i cannot promise you will graduate from unscheduled. Im going crazy. I myself hope for good news when i call today. Cheers!*
Why do people call today!? You know damn well if nothing changed, which it most likely won’t you will be calling tomorrow. THEY DO THE SCHEDULING TODAY! Why would you call today? Call tomorrow. Quit bothering these poor folks. Be a little bit efficient. We have also seen of late a lot of action on Fridays. Late afternoon or Monday it the time to call. Or all you impatient ***** can call today, then again tomorrow and again Monday. Seems ridiculous if you ask me.

stoppard stop

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Why do people call today!? You know damn well if nothing changed, which it most likely won’t you will be calling tomorrow. THEY DO THE SCHEDULING TODAY! Why would you call today? Call tomorrow. Quit bothering these poor folks. Be a little bit efficient. We have also seen of late a lot of action on Fridays. Late afternoon or Monday it the time to call. Or all you impatient ***** can call today, then again tomorrow and again Monday. Seems ridiculous if you ask me.
Usually i dont respond to people like you, but i call at 3pm on thursdays. I dont call fridays. Obviously my post was in good fun and people can call whenever the hell they want. Have a good day