GEN 2 Unofficial Official Rays Wheels Thread!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

RADvelociRaptor

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I've got some nice ones of gramlights on my ruby red.... what free hosting sites do y'all use besides photobucket? i tried imgur but files are too dang big lol

OP
OP
bvita

bvita

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I've got some nice ones of gramlights on my ruby red.... what free hosting sites do y'all use besides photobucket? i tried imgur but files are too dang big lol

I use Flickr to upload my photos, then share with the BB code option.

Bronze / Ruby looks very good! Get those photos uploaded and shared on flickr next time! :D

OP
OP
bvita

bvita

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Now that looks awesome! Any trimming needed for the 13.5 width beyond the normal trimming for the 12.5s?

He did trim as needed. I'll be doing 37x12.5 on my Te's when they come in next week.

Looks great @bvita....Missing a few lug nuts on the front?

The special finish for the matching locks he wanted was out of stock for the time being.

ljn21

FRF Addict
Reaction score
He did trim as needed. I'll be doing 37x12.5 on my Te's when they come in next week.

The special finish for the matching locks he wanted was out of stock for the time being.

Any idea how much trimming or chance of having them take a pic of the trimming. Curious how much more is needed vs what is normally don't for 12.5s.