GEN 2 Unofficial Official Rays Wheels Thread!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

MeFryRice

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I know these are very hard to find.. i have a set im letting go.. mounted on nitto 37s in mag blue.. oem tpms and rays lugs. Ready to go located in Boston MA. Prefer pickup as they weigh almost 120lbs each. These were purchased from showstoppers. Less then 1k miles on the setup.. yes trimming is needed.

I know your post is a couple months old but did you ever sell these?

714raptor

Reaction score
Just ordered Te37xt from Showstoppers USA for my 3rd gen. Should be here in a few months. Going to run 35x12.5r18. 37x13.5r18 look better, but are the cons of not fitting in parking garages worth it?

itsrichierich

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Just ordered Te37xt from Showstoppers USA for my 3rd gen. Should be here in a few months. Going to run 35x12.5r18. 37x13.5r18 look better, but are the cons of not fitting in parking garages worth it?
Though I have never went 37", I am happy with 35" on my Gen1. Been contemplating about selling my TE setup and going with Titan7 T-AK2 just to try something different.

blw9689

Reaction score
Does anyone know if the center caps for the 57dr-x ever came out? Just got mine installed and haven't been able to find them specifically for the 6x135, thanks

ChaseH

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Anyone selling any Rays or if not, where are you guys buying from? Whats your wait times?

Comish

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Does anyone know if the center caps for the 57dr-x ever came out? Just got mine installed and haven't been able to find them specifically for the 6x135, thanks

I found mine on Ebay. I hope to have them installed in the late spring.