GEN 2 Unofficial Official Rays Wheels Thread!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

itsrichierich

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Anyone with 18x9 ET-1 have a set or spares for sale? Or is anyone looking for spares that is willing to split a new set with me?
Being down in Mexico with no spares is dangerous :oops:

Krazykorean

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I am going bronze. Downside is we need to find one other person to get the 4th wheel. Unless I can talk you into getting 2 wheels?

How much are these now with all the price increases? I got mine in 2020 during black friday so they were a deal when I got mine.

itsrichierich

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
How much are these now with all the price increases? I got mine in 2020 during black friday so they were a deal when I got mine.
I was quoted $3600 picked up from ShowStopperOffroad. If you're serious, please let me know. I don't mind paying for them upfront.

itsrichierich

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Found this on market place. Might offer the guy $3k and just powder coat 2 wheels to either try and match the factory bronze or just go black since they're spares.

Krazykorean

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Found this on market place. Might offer the guy $3k and just powder coat 2 wheels to either try and match the factory bronze or just go black since they're spares.

Funny I saw those. The issue our bronze ones are anodized so powder coat won't match. You would want to get them anodized which is going to cost more.

itsrichierich

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Funny I saw those. The issue our bronze ones are anodized so powder coat won't match. You would want to get them anodized which is going to cost more.
Yea I know, I have done them previously on my Acura Integra. The bronze will never match, even with anodizing (my experience) with our local shop who does a lot of our anodizing.

I might just keep them that color since they're going to be spares and tucked away anyways. Who cares what wheels look like when you're stuck down in Ensenada or La Paz with a flat :)