Unofficial Official Enkei Wheels Thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Braaaaptor

Starbucks Enthusiast
Reaction score
Seriously considering these for the Gen3. Anyone ran into any issues running them hard? Load rating of 2100 seems a little low, but I'm out of my element here and will defer to more experienced folks.
No issues strength wise for these. I've jumped plenty of times, driven some teeth chattering washboard roads, and had a few 'oh ****' moments. The wheels have held up well.

The only downside is I'm noticing more and more scratches/trail rash on them.

FDNY-L107

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Amazing wheels, huge difference in ride and handling. I would not hesitate to purchase these again. I had them ceramic coated. Zero issues.

Attachments

• Side Pic2.jpg
    Side Pic2.jpg
    292.4 KB · Views: 176

Coyote Raptor

Reaction score
I think I am about to pull the trigger on a set of RPT1 wheels. How well do they tuck on a Gen 2? I do my fair share of offroad racing, and utilize full travel of the suspension. With 35" tires will these wheels tuck into the fenders without ripping the fenders flairs off or causing damage? Thanks!

Braaaaptor

Starbucks Enthusiast
Reaction score
I think I am about to pull the trigger on a set of RPT1 wheels. How well do they tuck on a Gen 2? I do my fair share of offroad racing, and utilize full travel of the suspension. With 35" tires will these wheels tuck into the fenders without ripping the fenders flairs off or causing damage? Thanks!
They tuck. I've jumped the truck plenty of times on stock tires and there's enough clearance without having to worry about ripping off a fender.