Uni-ball Removal Tool

• Thread starter Deleted member 12951
  • Start date

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

D

Deleted member 12951

Wonder if anyone has used this tool either in a shop and/or on the trail?
Was thinking of getting it but if anyone has this, I will pay for shipping both ways to borrow it. (I personally would need the 1" tool)

TOOL Only: https://www.allgermanmotorsports.com/product/uni-ball-tool

KIT :https://www.allgermanmotorsports.com/product/uni-ball-tool-kits

I do realize that there are other ways to get the uni-ball out and back in but this tool makes it seem very easy, especially without having to remove the shit off the truck.

Last edited by a moderator:
OP
OP
D

Deleted member 12951

Wow! I want one! That's nifty as hell

I would be willing to go in with others as we wouldn't be replacing uni-balls every month, well hopefully not. Then we can just ship whenever the next part-owner needs it. Have to consider what shipping over time is going to cost though. Just a thought.

Wilson

FRF Addict
Reaction score
my idea that i actually use is a one time bolt and nut use this tool can be used over and over.

---------- Post added at 06:10 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:10 PM ----------

Damn and I just picked up a 20 ton air over hydraulic press. Wonder how it works on gunked up sockets. Almost tempted to get this so I don't have to take the parts off the truck next time.

cant believe you don't just make this easy and you have the tools to do it. YOu must not have look at the price....

t_j

FRF Addict
Reaction score
my idea that i actually use is a one time bolt and nut use this tool can be used over and over.

---------- Post added at 06:10 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:10 PM ----------

cant believe you don't just make this easy and you have the tools to do it. YOu must not have look at the price....

Good point, I'll give it a try, can't be more than 30 bucks for materials and might be a fun little project to turn the cups for it.