Uneven Exhaust tips....easy Fix!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

NanuRaptor

Reaction score
Hi all,

I noticed my exhaust tips were not even/level with each other a few months back. I offroad my beast and it's no show truck, but it started to nag on me. I have seen other posts here saying the same, one side is higher/lower than the other.

So today I jumped under the truck and 5 minutes later....Fixed. Super easy solution. The rear bracket is adjustable. Simply loosen both 10MM nuts with deep socket (Pics 1). No need for wrench on other side (see pic 2) of bracket. Lift or lower exhaust to desired position with one hand and tighten bracket nuts with the other. Done. (Pic 3)

View attachment 128529 View attachment 128531 View attachment 128532

HoodedCobra

Reaction score
I jus tried on mine and it still looked the same. Oh well I’m going to get a Corsa for it anyways but thanks for the tip tho

RaptorWings

Reaction score
Hi all,

I noticed my exhaust tips were not even/level with each other a few months back. I offroad my beast and it's no show truck, but it started to nag on me. I have seen other posts here saying the same, one side is higher/lower than the other.

So today I jumped under the truck and 5 minutes later....Fixed. Super easy solution. The rear bracket is adjustable. Simply loosen both 10MM nuts with deep socket (Pics 1). No need for wrench on other side (see pic 2) of bracket. Lift or lower exhaust to desired position with one hand and tighten bracket nuts with the other. Done. (Pic 3)

View attachment 128529 View attachment 128531 View attachment 128532
What

Reaction score
Great helpful post. Just got my 2019 recentLy. I need to do this with my aftermarket Borla. Now if I can figure out why the left side is about 1/2 inch longer than the right.