Uneven back end

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Netix

Banned
Reaction score
4ac60978-7e1a-ca53.jpg
I just noticed my rear left side is sagging down half a inch or so than my rear right. I measured it and only my back end is uneven. Bent frame? Busted deavers? ill try to get on more flat ground and snap a pic. Also when im going low speed like 10 and turn my steering wheel it creeks and squaks. Any info on these issues would be great ill be calling my dealer soon
4ac60978-7e48-b213.jpg

Sent from my SGH-I717R using Tapatalk 2

Last edited:
OP
OP
Netix

Netix

Banned
Reaction score
Bumper is mounted unevenly cause I've been taking it off and on for test measurements for a custom bumper. The sag of the car is what worries me

Allied Offroad

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Supporting Member
Reaction score
When did you get your deavers? It's probably just the springs settling. Bent frame is pretty noticeable in the gap between the cab and bed. Or bumpstops tweaked forward (stock jounce bumps).

OP
OP
Netix

Netix

Banned
Reaction score
Stock deavers truck bought in march. Last few days noticing the uneveness

MotuMute

FRF Addict
Reaction score
How full is tank? Been mudding lately? More mud on one side causes a very noticeable lean.

Between a full tank on the left and my 200 lbs, I have always noticed mine sagging slightly that direction. Over time this probably gets worse. I have ordered custom National springs though Jaret at RPG (will they ever get here? So I can get my Stage 3 installed?!!) in which the left spring's curvature is configured to compensate for these factors.

Allied Offroad

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Supporting Member
Reaction score
My wife always walks outside and says ' something is wrong with your truck' (oh btw insert ****** voice if you didn't already), because its leaning. Don't sweat it remember, by pass shocks , and these fox brand struts are very different than normal shocks. A set of Monroe's slow the speed of rearend travel at the same rate, through the whole arc of travel. Your by-pass shocks are going to change that rate progressively through that arc which would change the way truck sets when you park it, btw you probably don't notice when it sits normal do you?