Undercover Tonneau in Canada?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

TMAC3

Reaction score
I think I have decide on a tonneau for the new Ruby Red SCREW coming in about 6 weeks. I like that it is colour matched, lightweight and easy to remove.

Looking for a price on the Undercover Elite XL, colour matched. I am in Ontario, Canada. Anyone know a good place to secure a deal on this cover?

Zeke555

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Check with your local Ford dealer. I got the same one for my 2014 through one out here in Alberta and it was a couple hundred cheaper for them to get it then me as they went through one of their aftermarket suppliers who happened to sell Undercover. Just a heads up, it is not made for off-roading at all. I have a Backflip HD folding one I use for off-roading.

OP
OP
TMAC3

TMAC3

Reaction score
Thanks - tried the Ford dealer. They have the LUX, but they look to same 3rd party local suppliers I deal with for the Elite XL, and they charge $2600. I have seen it cheaper elsewhere, I am looking for options.

Zeke555

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Mine was only $1950 when they ordered it and it was Undercovers new item then. I ended up getting it for $1650 from the dealership as they messed up and said they could not get it in and refunded me the money (I paid for it when I bought my truck off them), then it showed up the next day. It sat there for a couple weeks before they called me due to miscommunication between their staff. Ended up asking me to come back and take it and they will knock $300 off it. They really did not want it in their parts area due to the size! $2600 seems real high since all you should have extra is provincial tax?