Undercover Swing Case

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

mts

Reaction score
This is just an FYI. I've had a Swing Case on my Tacoma for several years. I've had good luck with it though I know some others have had issues with cracking.

While the old one and the I just got one for my Gen 3 Raptor are the same size, the design and materials are different (better) than the one from a few years ago.

The older one was sort of a hard plastic feeling material and though I never had issues with cracking, seems like it would be prone to it. The one I just got has more of a softer "rubbery" feel vs. the harder plastic feel of the older one. It seems like the newer one would tolerate a bit more abuse. The newer one also has a bit more robust hardware than the older one.

For all I know, Undercover changed these cases years ago, perhaps right after I got the one for my Tacoma. But if it's a recent change, there you have it.

IMG_4878.jpg

HighwaySentinel

︻デ┳═ー - - - - - - -
Reaction score
Thank you for the update. Once installed, how easy is it to temporarily remove from the bed if you need the room to load other things?

OP
OP
mts

mts

Reaction score
Thank you for the update. Once installed, how easy is it to temporarily remove from the bed if you need the room to load other things?

Takes about 30 seconds if that. You just pull the release lever and lift it up. Hardest part is the Raptor is fairly tall so you may need you use a small stool or jump into the bed to lift it up depending on how vertically challenged you are.

Gatica

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have been debating on getting these. Just to add some recovery gear and small tolls in them. right now I'm using ammo containers.