GEN 1 Under the hood

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

NoirRaptor

Looking for a 2014 Black CrewCab Raptor
Reaction score
I don't think the market is there. The Raptor is an off road truck, you don't really see them at car shows. People with corvettes gather to look under each others hoods and talk about how fast their cars can go, the state of the stock market and how empty their lives are since their children left for college. People with Raptors meet in the desert, open their hoods to check fluids, promptly close them, and then run the trucks at the ragged edge for days on end, no one gives a rats ass if your 6.2l is cleaner than theirs, its about to get covered in dust, or snow, or mud.

Building a set of valve covers doesn't interest me, if I am going to spend time fabricating for the Raptor its going to be to add toughness or capability. Of what's in my garage it would be the last thing I would take to a show, first thing I would take to pick up a girl for a date... good register of character :D.

Maybe someday, when my non-existent 401k matures I will make the bay pretty. But I would rather be out pedal to the floor on the plains in Wyoming, or drifting red sand in Moab, breaking snow drifts in the Rockies, or launching it in Baja, better things to do with my time!

Holy Sh*T that was funny and quite creative writing.:rofl: